When consulting the website www.sizewellc.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Website“), certain information relating to your browsing may be recorded in “cookie” files installed on your terminal (computer, tablet, cell phone or any other internet-optimised device).
These cookies are issued by NNB Generation Company (SZC) Limited (hereinafter referred to as Sizewell C) in order to facilitate your navigation on this website, for audience measurement purposes and so that you can interact with the social and digital modules on the Website (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
This Policy allows you to understand what a cookie is, what its role is, and how to configure its operation.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file which, thanks to your browser software, is deposited in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your device when you visit a site or view an advertisement. It contains several data such as the name of the server that deposited it (server of the site you visit), an identifier in the form of a unique number and possibly an expiration date of the cookie.
Cookies allow its issuer to recognise the user’s terminal with which it is registered and to collect information relating to its navigation on the websites.
What type of cookies are issued on this Website?
- The “cookies” essential to the operation of the Website: they enable the storage of information entered in forms, manage and secure access to reserved areas (registration or access to your account, requested service, etc.).
- Functional cookies: they allow you to adapt the presentation of the Website to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, etc.) and thus personalise your access to the Website.
- Analytical cookies (or “audience measurement cookies”): they anonymously collect traffic data in order to establish statistics and traffic volumes (number of visits, pages viewed, etc.) and to know the use of the elements that make up this Website (sections and pages consulted, etc.) allowing Sizewell C to monitor and improve the quality of its services. Thus, this Website uses Google Analytics, a web site analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) which enables us to analyse the use of the Website by its users.
- Social cookies: they allow you to interact with the social modules on the Website (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
How long are the cookies stored on your device?
The cookies are stored on your device for as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes described above. In particular:
- Cookies, which require your consent or not, are stored for a maximum of 13 months on your device from their implementation.
- Information collected via the cookies are kept for 25 months from their implementation/creation on your device.
- Your choice, both consent and/or refusal, relating to cookies is kept for a period of 6 months (after this period we will ask you again to choose how you wish to manage your cookies on our Website).
How do we amend and update this policy?
Last updated: 3 April 2023