NNB Generation Company (SZC) Limited (“we”) are a company which will develop, construct, own, operate, maintain and decommission the nuclear new build power plant at the Sizewell C site in Suffolk. We are a registered private limited company (no. 09284825) and our registered address is at 90 Whitfield Street, London, England, W1T 4EZ.
This notice applies to any third party who provides information to us. This may include visitors to our sites and contractors working with us, including agency supplied workers, managed service workers and embedded contractors. It does not apply to employees.
We respect your privacy and value the trust you place in us when you share your personal information with us. This notice sets out how we collect and use your personal information, why we use it, with whom we share it, the rights to which you may be entitled and your choices about our use of your personal information, that may arise from your interactions with us.
If you have any questions please get in touch with our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 90 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4EZ.
We keep our notice under review and this notice will be updated from time to time but if we change anything important about this notice (the information we collect, how we use it or why) we will highlight those changes to you.
We collect certain types of information from and / or about you throughout our interaction with you, your employing organisation, third party service providers or publicly available sources. This information may include your name, address, contact details, curriculum vitae, and medical information. We use this information in order for us to manage the services that you or your employing organisation provide to us; to comply with legal and regulatory obligations; for marketing and reporting purposes; for the prevention of fraud and investigation of complaints.
When you provide us with information you are consenting that we may collect and use it in the way we have set out.
We will keep your information for as long as it is reasonably necessary or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. It will depend on factors such as whether you are working on our sites, have attended one of our visitor centres recently or you or your employer have an ongoing relationship with us or have recently interacted with us regarding future relationships. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
There are certain circumstances where we may transfer your personal data to employees, contractors, governmental bodies and to other third parties. Some examples of when your personal information is transferred to other third party organisations are as follows:
· We may share information about you with other members of our group of companies and shareholders so that we can best manage the services your organisation is providing to us across our group. They are bound to keep your information in accordance with this notice.
· We may also share your information with certain contractors or service providers and they may process your personal data for us. They are always required to meet our standards on processing information and security. The information we provide them, including your information, will only be provided in connection with the performance of their function.
· If we’re discussing selling or transferring part or all of our business, the information may be transferred to our professional advisers, the prospective purchasers and their professional advisers under suitable terms as to confidentiality – or if sold, to buyers who can continue our business.
· If we are required to by law, or under any regulatory code or practice we follow, or if we are asked by any public or regulatory authority – for example the Police, the Office of Gas and Electricity Markets (Ofgem), the Office of Nuclear Regulation (ONR), the Low Carbon Contracts Company (LCCC), government departments – or to defend any legal claims.
· Your personal data may be shared if it is made anonymous and aggregated, as in such circumstances the information will cease to be personal data.
When we share your information, your information may be transferred outside the European Union. We will only transfer data to jurisdictions outside the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) where the appropriate safeguards required by the GDPR are in place.
We may store our information on cloud servers located outside of the UK , or engage vendors which do not always have equivalent data protection laws to those applicable in Europe. The transfer of this information is therefore governed by a contract including standard contractual clauses (SCCs) approved by the European Commission.
You may have certain rights in relation to your information including a right to access or to correct the information we hold about you. Some of these rights will only apply in certain circumstances however, such as the right to be forgotten or the right to request that we move your information to another company. They will generally not be available if there are outstanding contracts between us, if you continue to be employed as a contractor on one of our sites, if we are required by law to keep the information or if the information is relevant to a legal dispute. If you would like to exercise, or discuss, any of these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or 90 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4EZ.
· You can remove consent, where you have provided it, at any time, as well as update any of your opt-in marketing preferences by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to 90 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4EZ.
· You can ask us to confirm if we are processing your information.
· You can ask for access to your information.
· You can ask to correct your information if it is wrong.
· You can ask us to delete your information (the right to be forgotten), but only in certain cases.
· You can ask us to restrict how we use your information, but only in certain cases.
· You can ask us to help you move your information to other companies, but only in certain cases.
· You can object to us processing your information based on legitimate interests, but only in certain cases.
· You can object to processing your information in relation to direct marketing.
· You can ask us to stop using your personal information, but only in certain cases.
· You have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority.
We are committed to keeping your personal information safe. We have physical, technical and administrative measures in place to prevent unauthorised access or use of your information. We also require that our suppliers protect such information from unauthorised access use and disclosure. We will also routinely refresh our information to ensure we keep it up to date.